Making the world accessible for everyone online and offline while helping organisations to tap into $8trillions untapped market.
The current world is not accessible for everyone. Businesses are missing out £274bn (UK) and $8trn (globally) spending power due to the lack of accessibility and personalisation. The CityMaaS team is set out to change that!
CityMaas enables businesses to be searchable by the disabled community. A machine learning algorithm and gamification inspired by Games of Thrones empowers communities to crowdsource and validate relevant accessibility information
1. Personalization: we provide personalized data and services for each of our client's end users with a scalable microservice architecture
2. We use machine learning to predict accessibility conditions of any places in the world with latest accuracy of 90%
3. We are the leading supplier for digital inclusion in the UK and Europe with the mission of making businesses accessible for all online and offline
4. We are able to provide real time accessibility travel information in London
• Top 150 EU Start-Up
• We have a strong pipeline worth £212k with 25 clients and partners. Partnering with big brands like PWC on World Bank projects. 4 signed partnership network and 6 in the pipeline globally
• £71,000 revenue generated with no direct marketing spend